· 1 Shark Bite Anchor
· 1 Anchor Shank
· 1 Lock Rod
· 1 Spring
· 1 SS Nylon Lock Nut
· 17mm Wrench
Read – Follow – and Save these Instructions
· It’s the owner responsibility to check/ensure that all hardware is at the anchor extension rod is tight
& secured before each use. Improper attachment may result to a lost anchor.
· Remove all the contents from the package.
· Remove the Nite Ize twist tie (Keep the Nite Ize twist tie for when folding the anchor flat to store)
· Position the large shackle end of the anchor shank around the shank loop on the outside of the
anchor. Thread the bolt through and tighten. (It would be best to apply blue locktite to the threads of
the large Shackle, just so that it won’t come undone)
· Unfold the anchor to take shape of a square
· Lift the spring-operated lock handle and position it into the adjacent slot. Take the hitch pin & place
that through the pin hole at the bottom to secure the lock latch.
· Attach the rope factory eyelet, to the small Shackle. Thread the bolt & tighten. (Best result, use a pair
of pliers to crank the bolt down), or tie your knot around the screw end of the shackle. (it is your
responsibility to make sure that you knot will not come undone.
· !!!!!!!!!! Attach the rope to the boat. !!!!!!!!!!
· Now your anchor it ready to use! Happy boating!
Warranty: Non Transferable!
· We stand behind our product 100% & are offering a 2yr parts only, from the date of purchase.
· Warranty only valid in the USA!
· This product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in our workmanship,
(ordinarily wear & tear expected). This warranty does not apply to any defects caused by (1)
Overloading, (2) Physical abuse of goods or any acts of vandalism by any person, (3) improper
installation or use contrary to the instructions, (4) commercial use.
· The sole remedy of this warranty is at the discretion of the manufacturer: the replacement of the
same or similar product, or the refund of the original purchase price. Shark Bit Anchor LLC is not re
responsible for any consequential or incidental damages. Any and all freight charges for warranty
claims are the responsibility of the consumer. Shark Bite Anchor LLC is not responsible for any labor
charges that may be incurred.
· To submit a a warranty claim please send your name, mailing address, original sales receipt & a brief description of defect to firstname.lastname@example.org