Free shipping Code: spring free shipping
· 1 Shark Bite Stern/PWC Anchor
· 1 Drag Bar
· 1 Nite Ize twist tie
· Pliers or adjustable wrench
Read – Follow – and Save these Instructions
· It’s the owner responsibility to check and ensure that all hardware and the
anchor drag bar are tight & secured before each use. Improper attachment
may result to a lost anchor.
· Remove all the contents from the package.
· Remove the Nite Ize twist tie (Keep the Nite Ize twist tie for when folding
the anchor flat to store)
· Position the anchor to its triangle shape. (fig 1)
· Attach the large shackle end of the Drag Bar throught the large holes in each
end. Thread the bolt through and tighten. (Its best to tighten the shackles
with the pliers or adjustable wrench.) (Fig 2)
· Attach the ropes factory eyelet, to the small Shackle. (Fig 3) Thread the bolt
& tighten. (Best result, use a pair of pliers or adjustable wrench to crank the
bolt down), or tie your knot around the screw end of the shackle. (it is your
responsibility to make sure that you knot will not come undone.)
· (We advise not to use any kind of locktite to the threads. Simple because you
will undo it for storage)
· !!!!!!!!!! Attach the rope to the boat. !!!!!!!!!!
· Now your anchor it ready to use! Happy boating!
Warranty: Non Transferable!
· We stand behind our product 100% & are offering a 2yr parts only, from the
date of purchase.
· Warranty only valid in the USA!
· This product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in
Our workmanship, (ordinarily wear & tear expected). This warranty does not
apply to any defects caused by (1) Overloading, (2) Physical abuse of goods or
any acts of vandalism by any person, (3) improper installation or use
contrary to the instructions, (4) commercial use.
· The sole remedy of this warranty is at the discretion of the manufacturer:
the replacement of the same or similar product, or the refund of the original
purchase price. Shark Bit Anchor LLC is not responsible for any
consequential or incidental damages. Any and all freight charges for
warranty claims are the responsibility of the consumer. Shark Bite Anchor
LLC is not responsible for any labor charges that may be incurred.
· To submit a a warranty claim please send your name, mailing address,
original sales receipt & a brief description of defect to